Senior Analyst – Infiniti, Bangalore (6+ Years of Experience)
Do you have strong research experience and the ability to work with quantitative data modeling, analysis, survey and forecasting tools? Can you create presentations to present research findings / fulfill client deliverable? If your answer is yes, then this job might be the right one for you, have a look.
Designation – Senior Analyst – Consulting
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Infiniti
The Senior Research Analyst must be a collaborative individual who works well with other the other analysts/associates across different verticals such as hardware, engineering, cloud computing, food and retail, and a team player who can facilitate research that may cover TechNavio Research areas. The work is stimulating which encompasses research, writing, and consulting.
The candidate should be passionate about new technologies and have expose across different industries, and quickly develop a good understanding of markets/industries/product/ technology including market size and growth rate, Key vendors, competitive dynamics and drivers & trends. Well informed, well-read applicants who enjoy puzzling out how markets work and evolve are encouraged to apply for this exciting role at TechNavio.
- Research and author market reports, and other documents on assigned across verticals and in a timely manner.
- Create presentations/reports as required to present research findings, fulfil client deliverables and support business development efforts.
- Act as a research liaison for customer inquiries.
- Act as a press liaison in area of expertise.
- Independently and should get the team to execute on client requests.
- Participate in vendor briefings
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with an MBA and a minimum of 6 years of primary and secondary research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong research experience and the ability to work with quantitative data modeling, analysis, survey and forecasting tools
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment: brainstorming and following up on ideas, fielding press inquiries on hot topics, working with clients, traveling and speaking at conferences, synthesizing ideas into compelling insights
- Should have team handling experience – minimum 3 years
- Technology background that includes a good understanding of enterprise software and software business models
- Should be willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Should possess a thirst for knowledge and learning
- Should have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst, Consulting – Infiniti.