Senior Analyst– Novartis, Hyderabad (4+ years of experience)
Are you good at number crunching and possess good knowledge about Excel and Access? Can you perform trend analysis and performance analysis to explain the key drivers of the change? If yes, here is an interesting opportunity for you.
Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Novartis
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies – products to prevent and treat diseases, ease suffering and enhance quality of life.
The Novartis portfolio focuses on science-based healthcare sectors that are growing and reward innovation, such as pharmaceuticals, eye care, generics, vaccines and diagnostics, over-the-counter (OTC) and animal health.
Novartis is the only company with leading positions in each of these areas. Novartis research is driven by a distinctive clinical and scientific strategy focusing on unmet medical need and knowledge of disease.
Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of how Novartis operates and key to our success. We focus on improving access to healthcare globally, and our Malaria Initiative has become one of the largest access-to-medicine programs in the healthcare industry, as measured by patients reached.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis Group companies employ approximately 121,000 associates and operate in more than 140 countries around the world.
- Comfortable in handling large volume data and should be good at number crunching
- Excellent analytical skill required to understand the key driver and explain the factors impacting the Novartis product sales and market share
- Excellent analytical and contract interpretation skills Working knowledge of the aspects of financial profitability, both from an individual product or from a company standpoint will be considered
- Working knowledge and proficiency of analytical computer programs, e.g., Excel, Access, Word, is essential. Additional knowledge and proficiency with other financial or contracting systems will be considered beneficial
- Analyze the customer utilization data and verify the rebate eligibility of Novartis product
- Quarterly trend analysis and performance analysis of Novartis Drug utilization and explain the key drivers of the change
- Communicate with Customers to determine rebate eligibility on the utilization submitted
- Maintain an effective customer focus and proactively manage all aspects of account assignment while performing other related duties and ad hoc responsibilities as required
- Ensure timely delivery of the reports/claims processing to the Customers and Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required to ensure ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers
Qualification and Skills Required:
- M. Com / CA / ICWA / with specialization in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years’ work experience of an analytical or financial nature
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.