Want to join one of the hottest startup in Indian BFSI space? Can you deliver on PolicyBazaar’s strategic bet to use data to create efficiency in their processes? If this sounds exciting, check out this opening.
Designation – Senior Analyst- Customer Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Policy Bazaar.com
To perform data mining and advanced statistical analyses to understand consumer behavior patterns and develop customer intelligence to aid business decisions and communication planning.
The role is based at Gurgaon, reports to Head- CRM and will be part of Analytics team.
Joining Time: 30 Days Max (Candidate who can join ASAP/Immediate will be given preference)
- Perform advanced statistical analyses that help detect consumer behavioural patterns and translate findings into business actions that lead to improved financial results.
- Create segmentation schemes to help improve customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. Identify market opportunities.
- Improve strategic decisions through advanced data-mining and analytics.
- Extract, map and analyze customer data to derive business intelligence and insights to support business decisions, campaigns development and communication planning.
- Help orchestrate and analyse multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for optimization
- Conceptualize modelling framework, define data requirements, create predictive variables, and coordinate model implementation with various business users
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Top-tier academic background – MS or MA in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods or MBA with a proven track record in using advanced quantitative and statistical technique to drive business solutions
- Possesses strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- 2+ years of experience in customer analytics, data mining and business analysis
- 2 – 7 years of Relevant experience
- Proficient in SQL, MS Excel and a broad spectrum of consumer information databases
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Senior Analyst – Policy Bazaar.com or can go directly for the interview at the below mentioned address:
Plot No.119, Sec-44,
Time: 10-7 PM