Senior Manager (7 – 12 Years of Experience)
Are you a data science leader of future? Can you lead teams with decision science & technology skill sets to deliver client requirements? Can you build on marketing mix models to deliver insights into marketing spend?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, check out the opening below:
Designation – Senior Manager Retail/Data Analytics
Location – Gurgaon /Bangalore/Pune
About employer – Confidential
- Looking for candidates to provide decision support & strategic planning to leading CPG/Retail orgs
- This person would have delivered actionable insights on market share drivers, customer behaviour/preferences
- This person will have deep CPG domain expertise with knowledge to drive data analytics initiatives
- Resident guru for all things Data Analytics – will be the domain content provider from go-to market phases to project execution
- Devise strategies to meet clients market share objectives and lead teams with decision sciences & technology skill sets
- Build advanced Marketing Mix Models to quantify and optimize return on marketing spend
- Advanced Pricing Analytics from historical data, control / test groups and panel results, to be used as an input to effective pricing
- Participate in employee engagement activities, including coaching & mentoring junior team members
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/Master’s in analytical skills.
- Hands on with working experience on SAS and R ; in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques and other BI and Visualization tools
- Rich experience in advanced analytics – predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behaviour, web analytics, and digital & big data analytics
- Hands on experience in CPG/retail, exposure to multiple domain would be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skill, entrepreneur mind-set
- Should be from CPG/Retail Analytics Background.(Multi Domain expertise is a plus)
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with Subject as Senior Manager Retail/Data Analytics.