Sr Business Analyst– McAfee, Bangalore (5+ years of experience)
Do you want to be a part of close knit group of highly motivated individuals? Can you create statistical models/forecasting models to help in business decisions? Does the task of creating automated reports excite you? If so, here is an opportunity to join forces with McAfee, look below for details.
Designation – Sr Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – McAfee
Business Performance Analysis team is a close knit group of highly motivated individuals reporting into the VP Finance (Sales and Marketing). The role aims to provide full support to the McAfee Sales Finance team. Below are the key responsibilities:
- Business Analysis and Management reporting
- Create statistical models/forecasting models to help in business decisions
- Automation/Integration of existing business reports into McAfee Information Systems
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Hands on Experience in related domain for 5+ years.
- Strong statistical knowledge and quick learning ability.
- Ability to visualize/articulate and develop solutions to critical problems quickly
- Expertise in MS-Excel and SQL.
- Experience in data preparation, Management reporting, dashboard creation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Anaplan/Multi-dimensional modules preferred.
- Familiarity and User level usage of Siebel, SAP and Hyperion preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.