Can you detect patterns, correct anomalies and support in building relevant analytical models? Do you have hands on experience in dealing with large data sets using statistical software and large databases? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Analyst
About employer – Ananto
An analyst helps to identify viable solutions to business problems and implement analytical solutions.
- Data audit, preparation for analysis implement and test algorithms for handling and processing data
- Ability to detect data patterns, correct anomalies and support in building relevant analytical models
- Create infrastructural components of the solutions, procedure and manuals
Qualification and Skills Required:
- MS/BS/PGD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related areas. Or BE/ B.Tech / MTech /MCA/BCA with 2 + years of experience
- Strong background of statistical techniques, data mining, and modeling
- Keen aptitude for large scale data analysis with a penchant for identifying key insights from data
- Experience with large data sets using statistical software (R, SPSS, KXEN,SAS, S-Plus, Matlab, Minitab or similar) and large databases
- 1+ years hands-on practical experience with large scale data analysis and prior experience in market research is a plus
- Candidate should be should be process oriented, energetic, and focused and should be flexible to work in shifts/onsite and travel if required
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Analyst – Ananto.