Do you want to work with a company, which has been providing quality data based solutions and products to its clients? Check out this Opening from FICOYou can also read this article on our Mobile APP
Designation – Analytic Science – Scientist II
Location – Bangalore
About employer– FICO
- Builds data products.
- Tells relevant business stories from the data.
- Designs and develops state-of-the-art, data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems in the area of 1:1 customer engagement in retail and finance industries.
- Applies scientific method to solve business problems. Forms hypothesis. Runs experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypothesis.
- Analyses large amounts of historical data using modern computing technologies. Determines suitability of data for modeling. Performs data clean-up, filtering, pattern identification and variable creation.
- Sets up experiemental design. Defines criteria for sampling, performance definition,and variable selection.
- Experiments with different types of algorithms and models, analyzing performance, to identify the best algorithms to employ.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree or higher in engineering, mathematics, statistics or computer science from one of the IITs or Ivy League Universities.
- Experience and Quaifications: 3-6 years of experience working with Machine Learning techniques, and modern computing infrastructure including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala and Storm.
- Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Advance Statistics and data visualization
- Excellent coding skills in one of Python, Perl, Groovy, R or Matlab
- Hands on in-depth knowledge of Machine learning
- Working knowledge of Big data
- Strong problem solving skill
- Soft Skills: Excellent communication skillsStrong sense of ownershipProfessional attitudeThis role will require taking calls in the late evening hours to interact with our US based resources and our clients
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook