Business Analyst- CRAYON, Chennai (3 – 5 Years of Experience)
Here is an excellent Analytics Consulting role with Crayon which requires you to work in different scenarios and deliver anlaytics based products to clients.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Chennai
About employer – CRAYON
The Business Analyst is expected to work in different environments such as – deliver product led services to key customers across the globe, take product initiatives, new solution development initiatives. Key responsibilities of this role are – ensuring overall delivery quality, incident management, on-going service improvement and ensuring a high degree client satisfaction.
- Understanding/experience in developing business requirements, defining the ‘possible applications using the data universe’, and recognizing limitations of data & its uses.
- Successful project delivery – high degree of client satisfaction and project objective completion
- Understand client objectives and requirements and create a workable delivery plan. Delivery plan to cover all aspects of project management, data acquisition, analytics, end user flow etc.
- Provide direction, support, guidance and collaborate with a team of business analysts, data miners, data analysts and the technology team to ensure successful project delivery
- Interact with client delivery and crayon client engagement teams to ensure that no gaps exist between client requirements and delivery plan
- Overall ownership of all internal and external initiatives required to drive successful project completion
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 3 -5 years of experience in client facing product or product driven service delivery roles
- Knowledge of business functions like Marketing, Market Research, Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management will be extremely useful.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following subject matter areas preferred: business intelligence, analytics, data driven decision making and strategy/management consulting
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills including the ability to develop, influence and motivate a team and peers to maximize results
- Working knowledge/exposure to data analytics packages such as R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Ability to synthesize data driven insights from large data sets – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Knowledge of the SDLC and ability to understand technical requirements, constraints, methodologies etc.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with Subject as Business Analyst- CRAYON.