Business Analyst – Eaton, Pune (3 – 5 Years of Experience)
Are you an expert in creating Dashboards & Reports which reveals underlying stories from data? Can you handle a large amount of transactional data & determine trends using analytical tools? If so, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Pune
About employer – Eaton
This position is part of a Strategic Pricing Team of business analysts that supports the Electrical Sector – EMEA operations in the reporting and analysis of internal and external data related to sales, customers, and product division from pricing perspective. The position supports pricing analysis, creating standardized analytical tools and dashboards, along with working on price-related projects in ES EMEA. The incumbent will support generating periodic dashboards to provide key information and fact based analysis for decision making to the ES EMEA leadership team, Sales, Product and Business Division management. The incumbent will also closely work with IT organization on different initiatives by the business to standardize tools and processes across countries in ES EMEA. The incumbent will also work closely with the Central Pricing Team for ES EMEA
- Support business managers through presenting of customized reports, statistical analysis of sales and pricing data, interpretation of standardized metrics and the analysis for market segments
- Deploy and maintain standardized pricing reports and metrics to track success. These reports may include measures of price variance, negative margin products, dashboards, etc.
- Create visibility of transactional data in appropriate forms to facilitate strategic initiatives. Data includes sales, cost, rebate, price etc. and may be extracted from multiple ERP systems and/or data warehouse (OBIEE)
- Present consolidated view of business performance at ES EMEA region level from price perspective including drill downs to products and support interpreting cause effect relationships
- Own the divisional guidelines, reviewing these guidelines when due, own the tool used by the Central Pricing Team
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Graduate in business or finance required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience – manufacturing industry exposure preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Business proficiency in the following areas is required:
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of costing concepts and terminology
- Ability to handle a large amount of transactional data and determine trends at both a part number level as well as product family using statistical analysis and analytical tools
- Good organizational and time management skills, strong analytical skills and the inter-personal skills to interact with all levels of management.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical proficiency in following areas is required:
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- Web-based tools
- OBIEE – Business Intelligence Reporting
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.