Data Analyst – IBM, Bangalore (3 – 8 years of experience)
Are you an expert in java? Do you want to be involved in end to end Business Intelligence process starting from Data extraction to Dashboard Creation? If yes, here is a chance to join forces with IBM, have a look.
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – IBM
IBM Analytics Solution helps organizations in driving business results through the study of business data using mathematical and statistical analysis for decision-making. The typical offerings include Data Management, Reporting, Benchmarking, Analysis and Advanced Analytics
Candidate will be required to provide technical and architectural leadership as well as demonstrate strong Java skill sets during the report development phases of the projects. The individual will be required to be involved in designing Framework models based on business requirements. The person would also be required to work extensively on developing reports & dashboards using Java
- Reports design & development using Java
- Reports scheduling & distribution
- Individual Contributor
- Develop code based on technical specifications to extract and process targeted account data
- Analyze business needs and translate them to technical specs and maintain information flow in the team
- Develop Star /Snowflake schema using Framework Manager
- Develop standard reports and templates, dashboards, master detail reports, Bursting reports & multilingual reports using Java / Cognos report studio
- Validate and test all code for accuracy and efficiency
- Maintains programs through implementation by debugging, fixing and participating in maintenance releases and as well as wellness checks
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- At least 3 years’ experience in Expertise in Cognos 8 / 10 BI Series ,Data Modeling & Relevant Work Exp of 3 to 8 years
- English: Fluent
- Should have experience in coordinating with business, development and analysis teams.
- Expertise in Cognos 8 / 10 BI Series – both framework modeling as well as report writing (Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio and Framework Manager in Cognos) will be added advantage
- Experience in Data Modeling – relational & multidimensional modeling will be a huge plus.
- Expertise in developing and executing SQL scripts.
- Well versed with data warehouse schemas and OLAP techniques
- Experience in Cognos administration would be an added advantage
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.