Do you have ability to create and implement frameworks for transforming unstructured data to structured data? Can you own and manage ETL process – data flow, data storage, data conversion and tabulation? If yes, have a look at this opportunity with Ananto.
Designation – Principal Data Architect
About employer – Ananto
Principal Data Architect will be responsible for managing databases, data integration and the means to get to the data. The Principal Data Architect will work closely with the customer organization, systems designers and the developers on a Pproject team.
- Provide guidance and manage work for Data Modelers, User Experience Developers, Data Integrators and Database administrators
- Work with management on charting the future course of Data Management Group including manpower planning, training, succession and promotions
- Work with clients to manage data ETL, data flow, data storage, data conversions and tabulation
- Create and implement frameworks for changing un-structured data to structured data, extracted from multiple sources such as digital media, voice, video etc.
- Architect, implement and monitor overall data storage and security framework
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech/MCA/BCA with 8-10 years of experience
- Proficient in technologies of Data management including Big Data technologies
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration Tools Knowledge, Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Database Design
- Hands on experience with ETL commercial software products, Vendor management etc.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Principal Data Architect – Ananto.