Are you a budding data engineer ready to take on big data projects and assignments in a start-up? Do you want to gain a lot of exposure by working across various roles? Check out this opening from Ideata Analytics
Designation – Data Engineer
Location – Indore
About employer– Ideata Analytics
Looking for a talented data engineer to be the designer, owner, and maintainer of an ever growing collection of data.
- As Big Data Expert you will be responsible for pulling in massive amounts of data from a large number of structured and unstructured sources, and feeding and making it sensible in our big data platform to support the development of new products and services around it.
- If you are looking to work at a company where you design, build, and feed the foundation of an entire data ecosystem, then Ideata Analytics is for you.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Proficient in scala or java (required).
- Apache Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL systems like Cassandra & MongoDB
- Machine Learning
- Play Framework
- Build Management tools like Maven, SBT, ivy etc
- Version management like git
- Expose the data to other consumers in the system through APIs (e.g. REST)
- Parsing of structured (JSON, XML) and unstructured (HTML, text) data.
- Efficient use of standard Social APIs (Open Graph, Twitter, Facebook)
- Familiarity with open source technologies, job schedulers & thread management.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Engineer – Ideata Analytics
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook