Are you a budding data engineer ready to take on big data projects and assignments in a start-up? Do you want to gain a lot of exposure by working across various roles? Check out this opening from Ideata Analytics
Designation – Data Engineer
Location – Indore
About employer– Ideata Analytics
Looking for a talented data engineer to be the designer, owner, and maintainer of an ever growing collection of data.
- As Big Data Expert you will be responsible for pulling in massive amounts of data from a large number of structured and unstructured sources, and feeding and making it sensible in our big data platform to support the development of new products and services around it.
- If you are looking to work at a company where you design, build, and feed the foundation of an entire data ecosystem, then Ideata Analytics is for you.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Proficient in scala or java (required).
- Apache Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL systems like Cassandra & MongoDB
- Machine Learning
- Play Framework
- Build Management tools like Maven, SBT, ivy etc
- Version management like git
- Expose the data to other consumers in the system through APIs (e.g. REST)
- Parsing of structured (JSON, XML) and unstructured (HTML, text) data.
- Efficient use of standard Social APIs (Open Graph, Twitter, Facebook)
- Familiarity with open source technologies, job schedulers & thread management.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Engineer – Ideata Analytics
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook
You can also read this article on our Mobile APP