Do you have hands on experience to extract, transform and load data from production data sources to the data warehouse? Are you a pro at database design, data acquisition and data access analysis? If yes, have a look at this amazing opening.
Designation – Data Modeler
About employer – Ananto
A Data Modeler would be combination of intellectual curiosity, a fascination with puzzles, a love for finding patterns and order and a creative mind. Data Modelers are enthusiastic learners, dedicated to insights from data and associated
- Service the critical information needs of our clients as a specialized database analyst
- Assist in analytics, metadata management as well as building and tuning queries
- Create star schema data models, performing ETLs and validating results with business representatives
- Support implemented DIS solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues
- In charge of database structure, schema & fact table design, complex analytic query building , stored procedure and triggers creation
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on computer or information science or applied mathematics with 3-5 years of experience
- Comfortable working with various team members across the organization, multitasking and handling turnaround time for projects
- Excellent problem-solving and project time management skills
- Experience in generating codes to extract, transform and load data from production data sources to the data warehouse.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL/T-SQL language
- Knowledge of database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and procedure writing, query optimization, and indexes, database performance tuning techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop / noSQL is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Data Modeler – Ananto.