Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Bengaluru
About employer– Intuit
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Good working knowledge of various statistical methods and demonstrated capability to apply it to broad range of customer data including both structured and unstructured data
- Good Analytic skills with experience in making analysis actionable to improve business outcomes.
- Strong Algorithmic and programming skills. Ability to created and program new statistical algorithms
- Exposure totechnologies in Big Data spac (Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, etc..NoSQL stores like Cassandra, HBase etc)
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source technologies and software paradigms
- Contributes to innovations that fuel the growth of Intuit as a whole
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with 5+ years experience.
- Should have worked on Hadoop projects/infrastructure for 2 years. Experience in engineering large-scale systems in a product environment is required.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook