Developer & Architect – KiE Square, Delhi (1 – 3 years of experience)
Are you looking to join a Start up with excellent environment as an Analyst, then look no further as here is one. Do you have good exposure to techniques of Statistical/ Predictive Modeling and working knowledge of SQL? If so, look at the details below.
Designation – SAS Visual Analytics / SAS Fraud Framework – Developer & Architect
Location – Delhi
About employer – KiE Square
KiE Square invites you to join our Core Team of Analysts who have a sharp analytical bent, have prior experience in handling large datasets & building Statistical Models, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a natural ability to take responsibility.
The advantages of working with KiE Square would include:
- The opportunity to deliver sophisticated end to end analytical solutions in an entrepreneurial environment
- Working closely with the clients from across verticals and geographies
- An environment devoid of rigid & structural hierarchies primed to help you deliver to your potential
- An Industry leading compensation package
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in Statistics or Engineering from a reputed institution
- At least 1-3 years of statistical analysis/ programming experience on large datasets preferably in Govt or BFSI. Other sectors can include CPG/Retail
- Proficiency in using SAS VA/ Fraud Framework. Knowledge of SAS Base/ E-miner or other tool stacks would be an advantage
- Application level Exposure to most or at least some of the key techniques of Statistical/ Predictive Modeling- Logistic Regression, Response Models, Bayesian Methods, Time Series Forecasting, Panel Regression
- Working knowledge of SQL and popular relational databases
- Skills such as SAS, SQL, Statistical/ Predictive Modeling- Logistic Regression, Response Models, Bayesian Methods, Time Series Forecasting, Panel Regression, Bootstrapping, Advanced Cluster Analysis
- Self-motivated and able to sustain himself/herself without direct supervision
- Strong analytical, presentation & persuasive abilities with excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates can send their CV”S to [email protected] with subject as Architect – KiE Square.