Engagement Manager – Tiger Analytics, Chennai (6 – 10 Years of Experience)
Here is an opening that offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility? If you are passionate about using analytics to create business impact and eager to learn new ways of creating insights from data, have a look at the job details below.
Designation – Engagement Manager
Location – Chennai
About employer – Tiger Analytics
As an Engagement Manager at Tiger Analytics, you will work on a broad range of exciting data analytics problems across a variety of industries. The role involves end-to-end responsibility of working with the clients to define the business problem, designing/conducting analysis, and communicating recommendations. You will need to manage/direct a team(s) of data scientists, analysts, and engineers to execute delivery of the project(s).
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows — us being a start-up, you can get involved in various other aspects of the business depending on your interests. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 6-10 years of experience in a related environment
- Ability to translate business issues into structured analyses
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative, and programming skills
- Proficiency in a statistical programming language is a must (e.g. R, SAS)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Should have managed small teams
- Should be willing to make occasional short international business trips
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.