Are you a pro at using Excel for Data Analysis? Do you have hands on experience in analytical Models along with good Consulting & Managerial Skills? If so, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Lead Business Analyst
About employer – CustoLogix
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for developing excel based logical models that the retail clients will be able to use to increase their productivity. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills with expertise in analytical models (forecasting) and MS-Excel. In addition the candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills. The candidate should also be detail oriented organized and reliable.
- Develop product category structures to enable accurate demand modelling
- Develop Excel based analytical models for clients
- Assist in profiling and prioritizing new market opportunities
- Participate in team meetings to provide ideas to achieve the goals of the clients
- Work with developers to create applications that will address retail clients
- Lead a team of Business Analysts
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Working with BI or retail applications will be an added advantage
- Expertise in using MS-Excel
- Detail oriented and able to work well independently as well as a lead the team
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.