Principal Data Scientist– Ananto (8 – 10 Years of experience)
Are you extremely passionate about large scale data analysis to identify actionable business insights? Can you design standard and proprietary algorithms for handling and processing data? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Principal Data Scientist
About employer – Ananto
A data scientist performs statistical analysis, data mining and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information and proficient in building predictive models as well.
- Focus on strategic data analysis; perform statistical analysis, data mining and retrieval processes on a data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information.
- Identify appropriate information from enterprise data to generate appropriate variables (direct and or surrogate) and to solve by selecting appropriate impacting data variables, building statistical models and testing hypothesis.
- Proficient in database design, management and data visualization
- Design standard and proprietary algorithms for handling and processing data, design infrastructural components of the solutions, work with other stakeholders to help identify viable solutions to business problems and implement end to end analytics solutions in database management and data visualization along with of Statisticians and Analysts
- Develop white papers, case studies. Aware of the latest, new techniques and technologies
Qualification and Skills Required:
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or related areas. Oor BE/ B.Tech / MTech /MCA/BCA with 8-10 years of experience in Analytics
- Data Scientists are extremely passionate about data and can spot patterns and trends in data. Data Scientists are creative individuals who have fun in deriving insights from data in front of them
- Strong background in data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling
- Keen aptitude for large scale data analysis with a penchant for identifying key insights from data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with large data sets using statistical software (SAS/ SPSS/ STATISTICA/KXEN,R, S-Plus, Matlab, or similar) and large databases
- Formal training in computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, analytics and math, big data platform like Hadoop, and MapReduce, programming languages supported by a big data platforms, database technologies, especially, NoSQL database like HBase, CouchDB, etc., data mining tools or platform like R, Excel, SPSS and SAS, data visualization tools – in order to effectively demonstrate patterns and relationship mined from big data.
- 6 + years hands-on practical experience with large scale data analysis a plus
- Programming skill and familiarity with visualization software and techniques is a plus
- Should be flexible to work in shifts/onsite and visit other locations if needed
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Principal Data Scientist– Ananto.