Are you an expert at R Programming? Can you use your knowledge of analytics and R programming to create scripts capable of data manipulation, modeling, prediction, visualization, and reporting? Are you a pro at Integrating R with data source and delivery systems? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – R Programmer
Location – PUNE
About employer – DataMetica
We seek an experienced and creative programmer with unrelenting attention to detail, an ability to work well with a small team (including both programmers and non-programmers), and a strong interest in analytics. Fluency in R is required.
- Work collaboratively with the customer and our Services team to design and implement analytics solutions based on formal project proposals.
- Utilize your expert-level knowledge of analytics and R programming to create scripts capable of data access, manipulation, modeling, prediction, visualization, and reporting.
- Integrate R with data source and delivery systems.
- Ensure successful and timely completion of project deliverables.
- Support deployment and test of solutions in the customer environment.
- Employ coding standards and advance guidelines for efficient and effective R programming.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years in consulting or enterprise IT with system integration and application development experience under Windows and/or Linux.
- R programming including some experience with database interfaces.
- Additional experience with one or more of the following: Hadoop, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Talend, Ab Initio, Perl, Ruby, C++, shell, PMML, Jaspersoft, web services, cloud computing.
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with diverse teams.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject as R Programmer- DataMetica.