Quality Analyst– Cross-Tab, Mumbai (6+ months of experience)
Here is an excellent opportunity for people with very less experience to join forces with Cross-Tab for a Quality Analyst role. You need to run quality audits on vendor data from both voice and data quality perspectives? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Quality Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Cross-Tab
- The incumbent would be responsible for running quality audits on vendor data from both voice and data quality perspectives
- He/She will provide proper and timely feedback to the project team, maintain regular MIS, prepare weekly and monthly reports
- He/She will be responsible to enhance overall quality of the project assigned and ensure that the quality benchmark is met and achieved
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Any Graduate with minimum 6 months of experience in international voice process
- Expertise in R software & SPSS, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates can send their CV’S along with a cover letter to [email protected] with subject as Quality Analyst – Cross-Tab.