Quantitative Analyst– MERITUS, Hyderabad (1 – 2 Years of Experience)
Are you an expert in handling large amounts of structured and unstructured data and using it to solve complex business problems? Do you have hands on experience in leveraging Statistical & Analytical tools to take data based business decisions? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Quantitative Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – MERITUS
Quantitative Analysts work on complex, cross-functional analytical and research-oriented projects using advanced technologies and tools (R, SAS, Python, SQL and MatLab etc.). Quantitative Analysts are responsible for handling large amounts of structured and unstructured data and use it to solve complex business problems and generate valuable data-driven insights. They need to combine their knowledge of various analytical, statistical and mathematical techniques in solving these business problems.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Proficiency in at least two statistical & analytical programming languages/tools such as R, SAS, Python, MatLab and Map Reduce
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, VBA and PowerPivot)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills that will enable successful relationships with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates can send their CV’S along with a Cover letter to [email protected] with subject as Quantitative Analyst– MERITUS.