Looking to work in USA in an Analyst position? Can you write / modify SQL query to pull data from multiple sources? Do you have hands on experience of using large data for providing Analytics solutions? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Senior Business Analyst – Retail/CPG Analytics
Location – San Jose, USA (H1B/Green Card)
Looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst in Advanced Analytics Team.
Candidate who can join immediately is needed, should have a H1B Visa/Green Card or at least B1 Visa to travel immediately.
- Understand business challenges, analyze data and present findings to senior members of the client team
- Transition existing reporting / analysis process and execute those with highest quality and within timeliness
- Write / modify existing SQL query to pull data from multiple sources to execute analysis
- Build additional competencies & skills sets in line with market requirements and future growth potential
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Should have strong SQL skills to write queries to extract data from teradata environment.
- Should have experience of using large data for providing Analytics solutions
- Should possess basic knowledge of Hypothesis testing and A B Testing
- Knowledge of Regression modelling (including linear and logistic), Segmentation (Cluster Analysis), Hypothesis testing is preferred
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be able to write insights from analysis findings and effectively communicate to client
- Should be able to deliver (with highest quality and timeliness) projects / business analysis in a high pressure situation
- Retail/CPG domain experience and experience with online retailer is preferred
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as Senior Business Analyst – Retail/CPG Analytics – USA.