Designation – Research Engineer
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Confidential
Advanced Analytics Group (AAG) for our client located in New York (USA), Shanghai (China), London (UK) and Gurgaon (India) develops algorithms to handle Big Data for providing business intelligence solutions to the top Fortune 500 companies in the world. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with core research scientists in developing distributed machine learning algorithms then AAGis the place for you.
Your main responsibilities include solving the problems, prototyping the solution, and developing more robust state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. You will be part of the advanced research group that uses the cloud computing technologies, Hadoop, Hive, Pig to create high quality machine learning based solutions for solving the business problems.
- Work with research scientists PhDs, M.Techs and B.Techs (from the top technical institutes in the world), business analysts, and program managers (from the top management institutes in the world) to develop business solution software.
- Create, test and maintain advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Able to guide B.Techs and programmers who will implement the source codes for the designed algorithms.
Qualification and Skills Required
- M.Tech/MS (or B.E / B.Tech with relevant experience)/M.Sc (Statistics) from a reputed universities preferably from IITs/NITs/BITS in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Text Mining and Statistical Analysis
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms
- Publications in top tier conferences /journals
- Stupendous knowledge and experience in formulating scientifically challenging problems and develop and implement novel solutions
- Knowledge in Convex Optimization, Distributed Machine Learning, Stochastic Modeling & Analysis, Hadoop, Pig, HBase, and Hive is an added advantage
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills in C, C++, Java and Python in Unix/Linux environment.
- Familiarity with relational database and SQL
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Research Engineer –Gurgaon