Designation – Research Scientist
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Confidential
The qualified candidate would work withthe members of Advanced Analytics Group (AAG) at our client location.This lab comprises of PhDs and Research Engineers (M.Techs) graduated from world class universities having graduation from computer science engineering background. The qualified candidate should have deep analytics skills along with strong machine learning algorithms background. Also, the ideal candidate should be capable of working on real-world challenging problems and building very
strong computational frameworks. The successful candidate will work with industry experts and closely with academic research professors from reputed institute in the world.
- Develop and deliver synthesized research findings through developing state-of-the art machine learning algorithms and predictive models that support strategic business goals
- Hypothesis generation, test design, survey research and analysis
- Provide thought leadership on the strategy to implement best-in-class data analysis techniques and platforms within the organization
- Lead teams to setup, test and run big data analytics platforms
- Develop big data algorithms and statistical models for problem solving in real life projects
- Work across multiple global teams to provide advanced analytics support on client projects
- Conceptualize and lead the development of new products and solutions using advanced analytical techniques for implementation in profit enhancement projects
Qualification and Skills Required
- PhD with 0-3 or M.Tech (4+) years of experience in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative field is highly preferred
- Strong mathematical background and hands-on experience in conducting statistical analysis, development of predictive models and machine learning algorithms
- Proven ability in applying theoretical knowledge in practical applications, data analysis, algorithmic prototyping, and data visualization methods
- Experience with Big Data tools Spark, Hadoop.
- Experience with statistical languages and packages (SAS, R, Matlab etc.,)
- Strong programming skills in C++, Python, and Java
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
Salary will be comparable to Industry Standard.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Research Scientist–Gurgaon