Designation – Analyst – Digital Data & Reporting
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– American Express
- Enhance and maintain DDW and datamart capabilities that house various digital portfolio performance metrics.
- Take ownership of accuracy of information provided as it forms a key input to senior management decision-making.
- Explore & leverage different business intelligence & reporting tools like Microstrategy, Tableau, Excel, to create and manage various business intelligence reports for the different product managers and leadership teams.
- Uplift the data visualization by creating meaningful and insightful reports using powerful visualization techniques and infographics tools.
- Create a strong partnership with developers to deploy various data management and business intelligence projects into production ensuring strong cost and timelines management.
- Partner and align with business partners’ issues with data and reports to provide quality solutions and alternatives that meet customer requirements and project deliverables.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2 years experience in data management, business intelligence and reporting work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win
- Good Interpersonal skills, multi-tasker
- Results driven with strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple priorities and keep on track to exceed goals
- Passion for data & analysis, ability to understand complex data schemas and models and structure / summarize data into easy to use format for end users
- Strong SQL programming skills and experience with Unix file manipulation utilities and experience in driving automation.
- Strong working experience of statistical software (SAS, SQL, Machine Learning) and manipulating large and complex data sets; experience with Teradata preferred.
- Exposure to digital analytics tools (Omniture, Tealeaf) and data and Business Intelligence tools ( Tableau, Microstrategy, Excel , VBA).
- An advanced degree in computer science, information technology or management from premium institutes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analyst – Digital Data & Reporting– American Express –Gurgaon