Analytics Manager–Capillary – Bangalore (5-9 years of experience)
Designation – Analytics Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Capillary
We are looking for Analytics Manager with the following pre-requisites to be part of Capillary in Bangalore. Given below are the pre-requisites. If you think you would be suitable for this opportunity, please respond with your profile and contact coordinates
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Act as an Analytics Consultant for providing solutions to Clients’ business needs.
- Supporting the analytics needs of business by analyzing data from multiple sources including Capillary CRM data & the external data from the clients.
- Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision makers.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) on the certain objective provided by the Client.
- Design CRM programs & building customer centric strategy.
- Coordinate with different teams and full-fill the end requirements of client.
- Build new analytical products & contribute in product development.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Passionate & motivated candidates from Business Schools preferred with Master in Business Administration
- Overall experience of 5 – 9 Years and 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in Analytics consultancy & Business strategy
- Prior experience in data analytic tools & delivering presentations to the client
- Experience in handling Client in USA/Europe/Asia – Pacific markets for analytics deliverable with atleast 2 years of Client exposure
- Aptitude for problem solving and quantitative skills
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of atleast one data analysis platform : SAS / R / SQL and expertise in MS Excel & MS Power point is a must
- Experience of working on Advanced analytics (Statistical modeling)
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics Manager–Capillary – Bangalore