This role will report to the Manager of Digital Analytics and will be part of the Digital Customer Experience group in the Digital Analytics & Insights team.
Designation – Assistant Manager – Digital Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– American Express
The candidate will be responsible for thought leadership and development of highly impactful advanced analytics for amex’s digital products and experiences. The analytical work will uncover insights that will drive global digital strategy and optimize marketing and customers’ experience. The candidate will create custom analytics and insights focused on defining, understanding and effectively measuring the value of AXP’s digital channel. Through world class innovation and analytics, the candidate will create segmentations; develop new KPIs, models and strategic analytics to solve key business problems. This critical role will ensure that American Express continues to be one of the most respected players in the ever growing field of digital analytics
- Provide strategic analytics that will influence and drive strategic business decisions and investment optimization for web, email and mobile channels across the global customer experience.
- Use advanced analytical/statistical/regression analyses for strategic business decisions and generate actionable insights using digital and non digital data.
- Provide analytical & decision support across through advanced statistical techniques and data mining (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation).
- Communicate insights and recommendations to partners and leaders.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-4 years+ advanced analytics experience with a background in quantitative business analysis and advanced statistical and modeling techniques; experience in digital analytics preferred
- Strategic thought leadership and problem solving skills with ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill complex digital analytics concepts into straight forward business approach
- Good executive presence and collaborative/interpersonal skills
- Results driven with strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple priorities and keep team on track to exceed goals
- Knowledge of statistical software (SAS, SQL, Machine Learning) and manipulating large and complex data sets; experience with Teradata preferred
- Experience with digital analytics tool and digital data sources
- Post graduate degree in Business, Finance , Economics, Statistics or a related field from a premier institute
- An interest in all things digital.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Assistant Manager – Digital Analytics– American Express – Gurgaon