Associate Analyst– Gallup – Mumbai
Designation – Associate Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Gallup
Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world”s constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
- Conduct background research and analysis on client industries and/or problems
- Analyze survey data, external research, financial information, and qualitative interviews
- Work with team members to support project management of programs that improve customer service and increase employee engagement and well-being
- Learning about Gallup”s practice areas; contributing insightful ideas and strategy
- Act as a liaison between Gallup’s operational teams and key client contacts
- Supporting Gallup research programs by performing quality assurance checks on scorecards, reports, and presentations
- Learning more and gaining an understanding of client financial, and human resource systems
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualification and Skills Required
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences or business is required.
- A master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, STATA, or other statistics tools is strongly desired.
- Programming knowledge and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, is a bonus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially advanced capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE