Designation – Associate Manager – Data Engineering
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Gid
- Assist Data Scientist and Data Analyst in the productization effort of their algorithm and models.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to define and implement execution pipeline.
- Contribute to best practices in the algorithm development from an engineering / support perspective.
- Implement Tools and Strategies to deliver production quality algorithms and transfer ownership to operations team.
- Be responsible for the overall automation strategy in the advanced analytics group including requirements definition, implementation and testing.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong Knowledge of software development practices and ability to develop toolsets in an extremely self-directed environment
- High proficiency in both Linux and Windows based system administration
- Strong Knowledge of Scripting Languages such as Power shell, or Bash
- Prior experience in process orchestration on windows and Linux systems.
- Development Experience in either Java or .Net Languages.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of total work experience, either in system administration or software development field.
- Hadoop Experience is a plus.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Associate Manager – Data Engineering – Gid – Mumbai