A BI Architect is expected to demonstrate expert competencies in presales support including positioning, estimating, creating/refining statements of work and closing solution and services opportunities.
Designation – BI Presales Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer– HP
- This includes excellent presentation skills, technical documentation, and periodic complex service delivery in their designated solution focus area.
- Maintains deep technical subject matter expertise in areas related to Big Data, Mobile, Cloud and Social Media Analytics. Follows and analyses industry trends in order to contribute to company and industry thought-leadership.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 7-12 years of experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent) and an MBA from reputed b-school
- 10 + years of IT experience with key focus on Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data
- Working at customer locations across the globe, presenting solutions, putting forward Big Data domain specific information within the context of a sales campaign etc.
- Excellent Customer Presentation skills mandatory
- Experience in Cognos Business Intelligence platform is desirable
- Experience in Big Data Analytics solutions using Hadoop landscape
- Experience in Business Data Analytics tools such as Spotfire, QlikView or Tableau
- Exposure to databases such Vertical, Teradata, Greenplum, Netezza or Exadata a plus.
- Exposure to advanced analytics and statistical modeling using tools such as SAS or R a plus
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as BI Presales Consultant –HP- Bangalore