Designation – Business Analyst- Business Intelligence
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Bridge i2i
BRIDGEi2i is an analytics solutions company partnering with businesses globally, helping them achieve accelerated outcome harnessing the power of data. BRIDGEi2i helps companies to BRIDGE the gap between INFORMATION, INSIGHT and IMPACT in their journey to institutionalize data driven decisions across the enterprise..
We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, leveraging the ecosystem of analytics talent, technology development and innovation based on academic research. The leadership team of BRIDGEi2i are among the leaders in the analytics industry and each of them have a decade plus experience in the field. They bring significant expertise in building, managing and delivering analytic value for customers having established large analytics shared services and third party consulting capabilities, with both General Electric (GE) / GENPACT (pioneers in the Indian KPO industry) and Hewlett Packard (HP) Company (largest analytics shared services for a technology company).
The team at BRIDGEi2i has intimate knowledge of the analytics market and vast knowledge of analytics applications across industries as diverse as financial services, technology, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance, manufacturing and telecom.
We are looking for talented individuals, interested to be a part of the BRIDGEi2i journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
- Understand business requirements to translate to the best Business Intelligence & visualization solutions
- Contribute with ideas and expertise in building a best in class BI & Visualization practice for the organization.
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Help deploy analytics solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment.
- Keep up with cutting edge developments in the competency area.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE in BI Technologies: Qlikview (essential), BO, Xcelcius, Tableau, COGNOS, SAS etc
- Ability to absorb a business context to conceptualize the best a BI/ Visualization solution
- Service Delivery experience on BI projects
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to changes and possess initiative and creative approaches
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starters, willing to work in a start up with the motivation to build the organization as the best in the industry
- Proficiency in programming (SAS / R or any other data mining language) and database management skills (SQL programming)
- Prior work experience in big data management, business reporting, visualization and / or predictive analytics is a big plus
- Functional domain experience in marketing, customer relationship management, sales, supply chain, risk management or pricing function – preferably in financial services, technology, retail, CPG, manufacturing, healthcare or telecom industry
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Analyst- Business Intelligence– Bridge i2i – Bangalore