Business Analyst– Delhi (2-3 years of experience)
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Delhi
About employer– Confidential
- The “Analytics & Big Data” team will be responsible for building an excellent visualization for the business insights and analytics results
- As a Business Analyst, you will be working other members of the team (including the CTO and VP of Applications and Data Analytics).
- To build and provide excellent visualization for insight by processing a huge amount of data using open source tool.
- Responsible for building predictive model and machine learning models for Attribution, Segmentation and Online-Ad optimization.
Qualification and Skills Required
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Good hands on experience on open source tool for data visualization and insight generation.
- Practical, hands-on experience with modern Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, TDD)
- 3 years analytics & visualization experience with R, WPS, perl
- 2 years programming experience with R/Perl & open source tool
- Predictive analytics experience including analyzing large data sets, running queries and generating insight from the data. Ability to generate excellent visualization.
- Experience with Big data Hadoop understanding.
- Experience on Mahout & Scikit.
- Personal Attributes and Behaviors
- Initiative Taking, Self Motivated and Self Directed
- Performs in ambiguous environment
- Team worker/good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Analyst– Delhi and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period