Business Intelligence & Analytics– Target– Bangalore (3-5 years of experience)
Designation – Business Intelligence & Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Target
Support all business areas of Target with critical data analysis that helps team members make profitable decisions. Become a forecast expert, business analyst or team lead and utilize tools like decision trees, clustering, regression, time series, structural equation modeling, linear programming, and genetic algorithms, SAS, SQL, VBA and OLAP
Qualification and Skills Required
- Develop business acumen and cultivate client relationships
- Study statistical methodologies.
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging methodologies.
- Follow appropriate analytical methodology including testing/baseline/measurement/comparators strategy.
- Identify data sources.
- Develop project plan
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs.
- Gathers required data and performs data analysis to support business need.
- Evaluates, processes, analyzes, and interprets statistical data
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining and statistical modeling
- Designs, develops, and delivers analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models.
- Under guidance, conducts analysis and benefits/risk assessment to estimate outcomes and validate analysis.
- Communicates to share knowledge and findings
- Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand
- Communicate impact of proposed solutions to business partners
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects
- Participate in knowledge sharing system to support cyclical and iterative model builds.
- Translate scientific methodology to business terms.
- Adheres to corporate information protection standards.
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-5 years relevant experience (e.g. quantitative related degree)
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE