Location – Bangalore
About employer– NettPositive
Qualification and Skills Required
- Graduation – any, BE preferred, Post-Graduation – MBA (marketing & finance)
- At least 3 years of relevant Analytics experience (BFSI/Risk Analytics domain)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of Predictive Model, Scorecard development, Regression, SAS Macros
- Work knowledge of the banking domain
- Conversant with key technology terms
- Ability to work with multiple teams within organization
- 3 years of experience in Risk Analytics and Modeling Domain.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations.
- Should have knowledge of forecasting and statistical modeling techniques, market research and multivariate analysis tools (e.g., factor and cluster analysis etc.)
- Design and Develop risk strategies, statistical, financial and judgment based models to enhance business decision making.
- Action oriented and on time reporting & analysis to meet customer expectations.
- Developing models or forecasting methodologies using SAS, Model Builder.
- Ensure flawless and timely delivery of projects
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Consultant – Banking/Risk Analytics – SAS– NettPositive – Bangalore