Data Analyst– Bitwise – INDIA (3-5 years of experience)
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – INDIA
About employer– Bitwise
Excellent opportunity for Data Analyst. Please find the detailed job description below
- BitWise specializes in Data warehousing and Big Data work.
- We are looking for talented data science specialists in its Design, Architecture and Review Team (DART).
- Candidates will be responsible for providing technical leadership, best practices mentoring and innovation ideas to project teams in addition to hands on participation as required.
- Candidates will be focusing on implementing cutting-edge analytical solutions and developing predictive/prescriptive models.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience using SAS/SPSS/R or any advanced analytics tools.
- Extensive experience in applied quantitative methods, involving manipulation/normalization of large data sets, advanced machine learning and modeling experience; action-oriented focus on results of quantitative analyses.
- Developed analytical and predictive models for complex problems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills, a detail-oriented personality, and a collaborative spirit.
- Experience in leading team of analysts. Demonstrated ability to lead diverse team members and manage multiple and competing priorities.
- M.Sc – Statistics
- Experience: 3 To 5 Years
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE