Designation – Data Analytics Project Lead
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Confidential
- Partner with PAs to develop new or enhance existing proprietary data and tools; responsible for executing along full range of non-content related activities. Should be very strong in Data Analysis,
- Data mining, Data preparation and Data evaluation.
- Direct and manage data and benchmarking analysts to provide support for PA proprietary data and tools owners including managing workflow and output for current benchmarking activities.
- Work with PA clients and onshore product leads to document existing processes methodologies, and intellectual capital to ensure continuity in the event of a change in product owner.
- Assist Proprietary Data & Tools leadership team with setting standards for proprietary data and tools.
- Support ad hoc requests and reporting from case and proposal teams by leveraging existing data and creating new queries/outputs as needed.
- Assist with developing, on boarding, and training new junior team members.
- Promote innovation by recognizing new concepts in data management and implementing them in proprietary data and tools processes.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Mandatory Skill Sets: ( 6-8 yrs of exp)
- MSBI tools like MsSQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Access etc.
- Data analysis and modelling in Excel, VBA/Macros.
- MIS Reporting using SSIS and SSRS
- Experience of working in IT and Analytics Industry in KPO and analytics domain. Proven analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Project management and leadership skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Director – Healthcare Analytics – Confidential – Bangalore