Designation – Data Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Amazon
We’re going to change the way world interacts, experiences and buys. Along the way, we’re going to face challenging and interesting problems. We’re going to argue about how to solve them, and we’ll work together to find a solution that is superior to each of the proposals we came in with. We’ll make tough decisions, but we’ll understand why.
Qualification and Skills Required
- We are looking for a Data Engineer who has a passion for data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant employment experience.
- 3+ years in using SQL and databases in a business environment.
- 3+ years in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics.
- 1+ years in using Statistical Modeling tools.
- Strong communication skills
- Excited about data and analysis
- Can thrive in an ambiguous environment and enjoys taking a project and running with it
- 4+ years experience in BI reporting function
- Data modelling skills
- Reporting tools – OBIEE or industry standard tools
- Internal Oracle database concepts
- SQL performance tuning
- Distributed technologies (Hadoop, EMR, HIVE).
- Able to write Shell Scripts in Linux
- Retail business knowledge
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE