Data Scientist –Bidgely–Bangalore (2-8+ years of experience)
Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Bidgely
- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and engineering teams in Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- File patents for innovative solutions that add to company’s IP portfolio
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2 to 8+ years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university should apply)
- Experience in productizing models to code in fast paced start-up environment.
- Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
- Fluency in programming languages like C/C++/Java.
- Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist –Bidgely–Bangalore