Designation – Data Scientist
Location – New Delhi
About employer– Wingify
- Research into usefulness of existing data and explore what new type of data points we can collect (without compromising on user privacy).
- Rapidly prototyping new tools and features for VWO that may help our customers make better decisions driven by data.
- Talking about your work – speak at conferences and write papers about your research and exploration.
- Work closely with our CEO (wrote his first neural network in 9th standard and has published 3 peer reviewed papers in computational biology during undergrad) and CTO (did masters in CS from Oxford University majoring in Artificial Intelligence).
Qualification and Skills Required
- Demonstrated track record of having worked on similar problems in the past
- Preferably a PhD./Masters in CS machine learning, Engineering, Statistics, Operations research or in a highly quantitative field or equivalent professional experience in the same field.
- Experience with any compiled programming languages such as C/C++/Java/Scala and any interpreted language such as Python/Ruby.
- Experience using any statistical software package such as R, Matlab, SAS, Weka, etc.
- Experience with application of information retrieval, data mining, statistical analysis, machine learning techniques on real life problems on large data sets.
- Should be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, marketing, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn new subjects and systems.
- Bonus for a high-impact research track record.
- Bonus for experience with any SQL database and other distributed systems used for data storage and processing like Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Storm, Spark, etc.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist– Wingify– New Delhi