Designation – Director Product & Business Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Ebay Inc
- Serve in a key analytics leadership role for the eBay Marketplaces business globally, managing a team of senior managers, first-level managers and analysts in IAC Bangalore and interfacing with stakeholders and colleagues globally.
- Work as a strategic thought partner to VP’s, Senior Directors and Directors in BU, PM, Finance and Analytics globally on driving greater impact of Analytics on tackling the hardest problems.
- Lead Analytics Planning, Operational Excellence and Business impact of the team’s work on multiple initiatives for Buyer Analytics and Business Performance teams.
- Provide thought leadership on analyzing the buyer experience and business performance, and driving decisions and actions across multiple initiatives.
- Work closely with Senior Director IAC to and other senior leaders to take the entire Center to the next level of ownership, innovation, and impact.
- Help Drive the vision & strategy for recruiting, development, and retention for the entire center.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Must have breadth and depth of experience solving business problems using analytics and/or data strategy either as a colleagues or consultant for senior leaders in variety of business situations to drive revenue or customer experience
- Must have outstanding proven leadership and operational capabilities in leading large teams and driving a high-performance culture. Pre-existing experience in handling the complex issues in building and developing high-performance team essential.
- Proven track record of overcoming difficult and complex barriers and solving ambiguous leadership challenges around delivering business and operational impact directly and through others.
- Successful candidates will possess exceptional business judgment, strong analytic skills, and superb communication skills. They must have a passion for “living in the data” and be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get into the details of the analysis, as well as being able to synthesize and provide high-level though leadership.
- Must exhibit extremely strong interpersonal skills and situational leadership – the ability to work with direct or indirect reports, peers and senior leaders at a high level of impact consistently.
- Expert C and PowerPoint skills. Additionally, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL) or SAS/R/SPSS etc. strongly preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in business and analytics roles – either on client or consulting side. MBA degree from Top Institute preferred.
- Domain expertise (analytics in eCommerce) a plus.
- Bachelors Degree Required
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Director Product & Business Analytics– Ebay Inc –Bangalore