Designation – Lead – Big Data
Location – Pune/Bangalore
About employer– Rinalytics Advisors
On an embark for a Team-player excited to work in a fast-paced environment with 10 + Years of total experience, along with 2 + years of hands on using Big Data Technologies.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience with JAVA/J2EE (8 + Yrs)
- 2+ years of hands on experience in using Hadoop (Apache Hadoop, MapR Hadoop)
- Well experienced in MapReduce
- Must have experience in Hbase
- Oracle, netezza, sql server
- knowledge for development using SQL/PL SQL
- Should have sufficient knowledge on Storm/Kafka/Spark Rabbit MQ
- Hands on Experience in Oozie Job Scheduling
- Exposure on Elastic Search technology is Plus.
- Exposure on Tableau Software is Plus.
- Exposure of NoSQL Database is a Plus
- The role drives business and industry solutions focused on Big Data and Advanced Analytics, in diverse domains
- Explore Big Data to surface useful trends, signals, and segments.
- The role uses analytics to provide predictive, prescriptive, and decisive insight.
- Support client engagements focused on Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics
- Build and maintain infrastructure to support data collection, ETL and analysis
- Interface with database using HBase
- Analyze data using R, Java, and open source packages
- Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Lead – Big Data – Rinalytics Advisors – Pune/Bangalore