Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Amex
Our global Voice of Customer team is looking for a highly skilled analyst with experience of mining data for quality and trend patterns and the ability to translate algorithms/analyses into insights to drive customer experience. The team’s goal is to drive better customer experience and demonstrate value to business partners by leveraging data across listening posts.
- The analyst would be responsible to identify key factors that delight and dismay our customers and turn these insights into improvement opportunities for Business partners
- Apply proven/ advanced data algorithms, advanced analytic and modeling techniques to draw insights essential to driving improvement initiatives
- Owns all technical aspects of software/capability development for assigned application
- Prioritize efficiently to manage deliverables to committed deadlines
- Passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge techniques and software paradigms
- Provide technical leadership to the team members in relevant topics
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer science, or other related fields with 3+ years of experience in advanced analytics
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. Track record of analyzing multiple sources of data to distill insights and drive business outcomes
- Exposure to a variety of advanced & predictive analytic techniques (e.g. ANOVA, Clustering, Factor analysis, Random Forest, Text mining, Decision trees, Discriminate analysis, CHAID etc.)
- Experience with some statistical/mining analysis tools like SAS, SPSS, R, Poly Analyst, relationship databases and programming languages a must have; all is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and languages. Exposure to Natural Language Processing and Machine learning a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and organization skills. .
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing priorities
- Prior working experience with American Express Systems & information is a big plus
- Self-starter with proven record of driving results.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE