Designation – Leader – Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore/Hyderabad
About employer– Rinalytics Advisor
This position supervises a team of Lead Data Scientists, Analysts/ Data Scientists and works closely with clients to plan, execute and evaluate a broad range of strategic BI/Analytics initiatives and programs.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 10+ years’ experience with statistical modeling or an equivalent combination.
- Experienced in global delivery engagement models, managing focused teams, building up competency and delivering to customer commitments.
- Working knowledge of R/Python/SAS/SPSS
- Working knowledge of BI tools (Tableau)
- Expert knowledge of analytic solutions platforms
- Having a flair for programming algorithms in some or the other technology for analytics, statistical modeling or simulation
- Experience in using applied mathematics in business planning and management
- Experience in using the algorithms like K means clustering, Random forests, Decision tree, Linear Regression, Correlation, Time-series
- Certification in Statistical Modeling and Simulation
- Post Doctorate in Statistics / Mathematics OR BE / MS
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Leader – Data Scientist– Rinalytics Advisor– Bangalore/Hyderabad