Designation – Machine Learning Science Leader
Location – Bangalore
About employer– CareerXperts
Passionate about Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Software? Interested in leading new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques on Terabytes of Data? We are looking for a dynamic Machine Learning science leader to found and head the Data Science function in Bangalore. As Head of Data Sciences, you will lead a high performing team of scientists and engineers in the development of innovative and rigorous Machine Learning techniques that advance Machine Learning technology for advertising and convert to high impact solutions for the business
- Recruit, coach, and manage a team of scientists and data science engineers, lead cutting-edge research projects, and influence the technical direction of the Ads business.
- Innovate and leverage machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Formulate and test hypotheses, extract signals from peta-byte scale, unstructured data sets, and ensure that our display advertising business delivers the highest standards of performance
- Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams on common goals.
Qualification and Skills Required
- MSc or PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. (PhD preferred).
- 4+ years of industrial experience in machine learning and predictive modeling, including 2+ years experience in leading junior team members and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications.
- Proficient in Java, C/C++, or Python (or similar scripting language).
- Proficient in R, Matlab, or another statistical software.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets.
- Experience working with advertising, retail or e-commerce data.
- Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Machine Learning Science Leader – CareerXperts – Bangalore