Designation – Project Manager- Business Intelligence & Visualization Practice
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Bridge i2i
BRIDGEi2i is an analytics solutions company partnering with businesses globally, helping them achieve accelerated outcome harnessing the power of data. BRIDGEi2i helps companies to BRIDGE the gap between INFORMATION, INSIGHT and IMPACT in their journey to institutionalize data driven decisions across the enterprise..
We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, leveraging the ecosystem of analytics talent, technology development and innovation based on academic research. They bring significant expertise in building, managing and delivering analytic value for customers having established large analytics shared services and third party consulting capabilities, with both General Electric (GE) / GENPACT (pioneers in the Indian KPO industry) and Hewlett Packard (HP) Company (largest analytics shared services for a technology company)
- Set up and nurture a best-in-class BI & Visualization practice for the organization
- Independent conceptualization, proposal building, client interaction and service delivery for projects in the competency area.
- Mentor and build a team of analysts in current and emerging technologies for the BI & Visualization practice area
- Thinking through newer ways to create value for customer.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 4 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE in BI Technologies: Qlikview (essential), BO, Xcelcius, Tableau, COGNOS, SAS etc
- Ability to absorb a business context to conceptualize the best a BI/ Visualization solution
- Significant delivery experience on BI projects
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to change and possess initiative and creative approaches
- People development orientation and team-building skills
- Top-tier presentation and communication skills
- Self-starters, willing to work in a start up with the motivation to build the organization as the best in the industry
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the competency area
- Prior work experience in organizations in the areas of big data management, business reporting, visualization and / or predictive analytics
- Solution development within the functional domains of marketing, customer relationship management, sales, supply chain, risk management or pricing function – preferably in financial services, technology, retail, CPG, manufacturing, healthcare or telecom industry
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Project Manager- Business Intelligence – Bridge i2i- Bangalore