Location – Chennai
About employer– Aspire
Aspire Systems, a global technology services firm with a strong DNA in product engineering, has been ranked 33 in this years, Indias Best Companies to Work for Study commissioned by Great Place To Work Institute India and The Economic Times. Moreover, the company is also among the 10 best technology companies to work for in India.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Ability to write complicated and efficient SQL queries.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of source systems and develop that into QlikView data models
- Ability to Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables, views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models
- Good Experience in Dashboard Design and Development using Qlikview
- Knowledge of QlikView scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in QlikView
- Extensive Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Good analytical skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Familiarity with QlikView Publisher and QlikView Management Console
- Knowledge on QlikView server architecture.
- Familiarity with data mining/BI, NLP/Machine Learning research is a plus
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Qlikview Report Developer – Aspire – Chennai