Senior Analyst – IDC – Bangalore (4 years of experience)
Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– IDC
IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research, and events company.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Skills in building data models and tools in a similar primary or supporting role
- Understanding of taking market concepts and building mathematical models from it
- Good understanding of office application and SQL/SPSS tools in order to use multi-avenues of data
- Tweaking core printer and MFP forecasts once established in March/April for tracker deliverables
- Doing tracker prep work for all upcoming quarterly releases. This would include updating pricing, addressing discontinued models, adding newly introduced models
- Clearly understanding and comprehending the problems as laid out by stake holders
- Knowledge of various software tools in order to write adequate programs and queries
- Logical mindset to build algorithms that help build strong data models
- We are seeking a results oriented individual with more than 4 years relevant background in data analysis, data analytics, and data modelling.
- The analyst will be responsible for data models, QC & automation tools and other data modules that assist the tracker team in building high quality research products.
- The analyst will need to possess good communication skills that will be put to test during conversations internally within IDC (CCR and WW team).
- Reporting to the Program VP for WW IPDS, the primary responsibilities of this position will include: writing excel/access/SQL macros and queries, data checking and data entry into FERDA, building iterative tools, predictive models and building custom data market models/dashboards for clients and internal teams within IDC.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst – IDC – Bangalore