Designation – Sr BI Engineer
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Expedia
- Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in QlikView
- Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Develop, maintain, and enhance guidelines for QlikView applications
- Own the enterprise folder structure for QlikView applications Develop, maintain and continually enhance a strategy around QlikView Data (QVD) files
- Partner with other technical teams to develop security standards for QlikView applications Expertise in designing and modeling in QlikView with complex multiple data sources relational designs.
- Experience in optimizing applications by using QVD’s and QVWs Experience with QlikView sheet objects including multiple charts types, Trends, KPI’s, custom requests, APIs, Scripting/Data Modeling –
- Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions, advanced Qlikview Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data model for query performance to create Qlik Marts Well versed with Qliview deployment methodologies, Set Analysis and Point In Time Reporting Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation thru Qlikview Excel Export, and Fast Change and objects for Management Dashboard reporting.
- Experience in designing QlikView Document/User Setting, Layouts to make consistent and professional optimized look to clients.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to self-prioritize work.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in QlikView
- Experience with large scale data warehouses
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building qvd’s and qvw’s applying business rules and data validations
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- 5+ years total DW/BI experience.
- 3+ years in developing end-end Qlikview applications
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Extremely proficient in Qlikview
- Strong BI Experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Sr BI Engineer– Expedia – Gurgaon