Designation – Sr Business Intelligence Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Xactly
The candidate will be responsible for ETL processes using Informatica server and tools on our Analytics product. In this role, the candidate will be working closely with the Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations and Customer Support teams in India and USA. Thorough domain knowledge and excellence in product development practices, maintenance of committed project schedules are the basic expectations from this candidate.
- Perform OBIEE RPD and ETL development to build custom reports.
- Develop and unit test OBIEE metadata in RPD for users to create ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Develop and unit test data extracts using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) from EBS
- Responsible for trouble shooting BI issues and collecting information through traces and other logging facilities
- Provide tuning guidelines/recommendations and other configuration parameters for performance and scalability
- Provide BI infrastructure lifecycle strategy and implementation
- Provide complete and thorough documentation and RUN books to production support teams
- Provide 3rd level support for BI infrastructure related incidents
- As part of development responsibilities, be accountable for the quality of the product. To this end, ensure that appropriate unit and performance tests are conducted on the developed product.
- Develop and manage documentation needs pertaining to the product.
- Design innovative solutions to build the product in a multi-tenant environment.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree from a reputed institution.
- OBIEE development experience report development and metadata repository configuration.
- Experience in core OBIEE applications dashboards, repository maintenance, answers.
- Experience using BI Publisher, BI Answer and with BI Applications.
- Experience technical design, build, unit testing, supporting, and maintaining Oracle BI Applications.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 4+ years of Experience with OBIEE in developing reports and dashboards/configuring the metadata.
- Experience with SQL queries and other database objects.
- Experience with requirements gathering and requirements document development.
- Strong oral and communication skills to interface with and present to an executive level staff.
- Expert ability to implement an enterprise–wide business intelligence solution using OBIEE.
- Expert ability in designing technical architecture, installation, and configuration of OBIEE components and experience.
- Expert ability to optimize performance and speed queries.
- Project experience with advanced dimensional data modeling: logical and physical.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE