Designation – Sr Manager- Analytics
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Shaadi.com
This Analytics position will enable Shaadi.com with analytic insight to solution building using statistical approaches. This position combines strong analytical, statistical skills & technical knowledge of understanding big data systems. In addition, they will be responsible for understanding the functional requirements from product and feature standpoint. The person will actively collaborate with product and engineering teams to implement analytical models within product features.
- Responsible for data analysis, predictive modelling, statistical testing to support product & marketing functions.
- Develop actionable insights from user attributes & behavioural data and thereby create measurable impact in areas of product performance, site conversion and campaign performance.
- Work in a team of product managers / marketing managers to understand problems and opportunities and tailor modelling approaches to meet the requirements.
- Effectively understand and communicate the benefits and limits of predictive models, optimization, and personalization.
- Measure and analyze performance of marketing models and estimate the impact across various channels of marketing efforts (social, website, mobile, offline, display, SEM, etc)
- Stay current on emerging web analysis methods, strategies and trends and continue educate self on new trends.
- Analyze and interpret data; synthesize information from a variety of sources and zero down the right statistical approach to be used to solve the consumer problem.
- Translate business problems into Analytical problem and analytical output to business decision.
- Should be able to independently test, implement and validate scoring models
- Able to work with large volumes of user demographic and activity data
- Manage multiple modelling projects simultaneously.
- Should independently work on projects like Recommender Systems, Fraud Detection, Customer Segmentation, Forecasting, Payment Propensity, Product Return Analysis, Matching Algorithms, incremental Impact Models and similar such models.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science; Masters preferred
- 3-4 years experience in statistical / predictive modelling experience
- Proficient with data mining or statistical analytic tools
- Expert M.S. Excel skills
- Experience in analytical insights and data visualization
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success in defining goals, formulating approach, building & optimize analytical models.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment
- Understanding of BigData systems.
- Good Programming Skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Sr Manager- Analytics – Shaadi.com –Mumbai